Kate Moss Lipstick Swatches!

0 Comments
I have a love-hate relationship with Rimmel lip products. The first lipstick I bought by Rimmel was a shade called Airy Fairy. While the shade is absolutely gorgeous, I hated the way it felt on my lips. It had the weirdest "grainy" texture that I just never got used to. That's the same situation I'm in with the Kate Moss lipsticks. The KM collection provides such a great, broad range of colors that the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks do not, but they both still contain the same "grainy" texture. Don't get me wrong, I love my KM lipsticks with their fruity scent and their decent lasting power... but I could do without the texture.


With Flash: from L-R #103, #104, #06, #107, #09

Without Flash, Same Order

To me, the matte finishes are not really that matte at all. They seem more like a satin finish to me. But overall, I love these shades so much and I want to get more, specifically #04, #110, and #17. 



You may also like

No comments: