FOTD! | 7/31/13

0 Comments
I headed out to a Washington Mystics Game and I just wanted to post my face of the day! Products that I used are listed below the pictures!






FACE
Covegirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation in Sand Q800
Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Light Medium
NYX Concealer Jar in CJ07 Tan
L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder in Sand Beige
e.l.f. Studio Baked Blush in Rich Rose
L.A. Colors Bronzer in Glowing

EYES:
Covergirl Clump Crusher in Black 805
Maybelline the Colossal Volum'express Mascara in Classic Black 231
e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette Limited Edition in Brights
L.A. Colors Eyeliner/Eyebrow Pencil in Black

LIPS:
Eos Lip Balm in Pomegranate Raspberry
Wet n' Wild Lipstick in Wine Room 906D 

And just in case you wanted to know where my shirt is from, I just bought it from Forever 21. I love the Hulk and just comic book heroes in general! I also got my necklace and my earrings from Claire's.




You may also like

No comments: