On Trend | Marble

0 Comments
As I browse online shopping sites and visit their "New Arrivals" sections, I've noticed a pattern that I have taken quite a liking to. MARBLE. 

I am already a big fan of black and white. I usually wear the colors in stripe, polka dot, or tropical form. So for this new black and white pattern to emerge this year... well, let's just say it's up my alley. There is something about the marble print that makes a basic piece look very expensive and luxurious. Here are some marble fashion pieces to draw inspiration from (or to buy).



Now while I love the marble fashion pieces amazing, I find myself being more attracted to marble printed accessories, especially jewelry pieces. If you want a good range of marble jewelry (and fashion, but mostly jewelry) pieces to choose from you should check out Forever 21's website and search for "marble." Here's some of their pieces down below.


Here. Have some more marble treasures.


(L-R) 1// Topman Marble Print 5 Panel Cap 2// Herschel Supply Co Clutch Bag in Swirl Print 3// Tilly's LRG Marble Mens Crew Socks 4// eBay iPhone 6 White Marble Pattern Cover 5// Men's UA SpeedForm® Apollo Graphic Running Shoes 6// H&M Marble Lace-Up Boots

There's even these Marble Sunglasses from ASOS that I've been giving the eye.


Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate these Marble Sandals that are way out of my price range at $180. But it can't hurt to dream. If you do however have the money for it, the sizes are in EUR sizes so for those of you who aren't from Europe you'll have to use a converter to choose the correct shoe size equivalent.


What do you think of this trend? Will you succumb to it or is it a pass for you?


You may also like

No comments: