Recent Outfits

0 Comments
I told you guys that I've been having a crop top and high waist obsession. Well, this is the post that shows you just how deep it's gotten. I've been wearing those ribbed crop tops from Forever 21 NON-STOP. They are just so comfortable and easy to just chuck on. I'd also like to mention that I think my obsession has awoken my inner 90s fashionita.

With the outfits below I want to highlight those ASOS High Waist Denim Longline Mom Shorts in Mid Wash that I mentioned in this post. I obviously didn't wear them back to back, everyday but I just want to show you guys the outfits all together. 


(Outfit: Orioles Jersey, H&M Black Crop Top Tank, ASOS, ASOS High Waist Denim Longline Mom Shorts)

Though not really in the picture, I also wore these shorts with my F21 ribbed crop tops:


The next few pictures below really highlight my American Apparel Medium Wash High Waist Jean. Again, I've been really going for the 90s aesthetic. 


(American Apparel Medium Wash High Waist Jean in all, First pic (L-R): Forever 21 Knit Crop Top, Second pic: Forever 21 Ribbed Crop Top, Third pic: H&M Gray V-Neck Top, H&M White Hooded Cropped Jacket, Timberland boots)

Finally, here's a picture of me wearing my ASOS PETITE High Waist Denim Mom Shorts in Indigo. I love wearing this with my floral bralette/crop top that I got from (surprise) Forever 21 ages ago.



         These are how I've been styling my crop tops and high-waist bottoms. Hope you enjoyed!




You may also like

No comments: