Forever 21 Mini Jewelry Haul

0 Comments
Every once in a while on the Forever 21 website, they decide to have free shipping over $21 or free shipping all together. So when I found myself in need of some new jewelry and peeped on to the site to a flashing "FREE SHIPPING!" in the left corner, I saw this as a good opportunity.


I decided to get some new ear peices because I have been wearing the same earrings for quite a while now and figured it was time for a change. I've always wanted some ear jackets (which seem to be a really on trend jewelry statement these days) and I already knew I wanted something with feathers. Another statement that seems on trend these days is the marble print (which I will be making a post about soon!), so when I saw these marble, triangular ear jackets on the site, I knew I had to nab them. It is, without a doubt, my favorite thing I got from this little jewelry haul.





Here are some pictures of me actually wearing them:



As for the set, I figured out a couple of different ways I could wear them:





You may also like

No comments: