Mascara Mayhem | Covergirl's Lashblast Volume Mascara

0 Comments
I think I've found a new love! Usually with mascara, when I try it out for the first time, I never like it. I always start loving it after a couple of uses. But for the first time... it happened. It was love at first swipe.


After my encounter with Covergirl's Clump Crusher, I didn't really have any high expectations for this mascara because the Clump Crusher was the first mascara from Covergirl I had ever tried. I thought that I wasn't going to like the Lashblast because it was made by Covergirl, but it is the exact opposite. I LOVE VOLUME. And the Lashblast really did that for me, WITHOUT clumping my lashes. In my review of the lump Crusher, I said that it does keep clumps away but that it doesn't give you any volume or length. It just makes your lashes blacker.



The Lashblast Volume mascara gives me LOTS of volume AND doesn't give me any clumps. The only thing that I find that this mascara isn't great at is lengthening. But I'm more of a volume girl, so I forgive the Lashblast for that. It's not that it doesn't give any length, but it could do better. It also holds a curl excellently and doesn't smudge! This has already become a favorite of mine.

I will admit, that I was a little scared of the brush when I first looked at it. All the mascara's I've ever used have never been as fat as that one. I was afraid I was going to poke my eye out. But if your as careful with this mascara as you should be with other mascaras, you should be fine.






You may also like

No comments: