Forever 21's On The Edge Cutout Booties

0 Comments
They're finally here! The boots I ordered from Forever 21 are finally here and boy, oh boy, am I happy. I posted a picture of them on my instagram when I first opened the box!

I was on the Forever 21 website and I was scanning the shoe section when suddenly I came across the On The Edge Cutout Booties and I instantly fell in love with them. I decided that I HAD to have them. They were $36.80 and because you get free shipping when you get to the $50 mark, I added a lipstick from their recently launched Premium Cosmetics collection (which I may do a review on) and a simple boxy pocket tee in a color I don't usually wear, but thought would be good for the summer.



I ordered the shoes in a size 10, which is the size I usually get, and when I tried them on, I could tell they were slightly big, but if I would have sized down, I can tell that it would have been a bit snug so I'm happy with my 10. They are super comfortable and I can't wait to start putting together outfits based around these shoes. Maybe I'll do an outfit of the day post with these shoes to show you how I would wear them?






You may also like

No comments: