Lust List | May Beauty Edition

0 Comments
Hey everyone! Here's the post that I hate making because it doesn't agree with my wallet XP. Without further a due, here's the Lust List, a couple of things I have currently been lusting after in the month of May.

1.) Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation: I've heard great things about this, so I decided pop into Sephora and get a sample. Tried it. Loved it. Need it. (Just fyi: I'm in the shade Syracuse.)


2.) Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer: I've always remained loyal to my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, but with the amount of talk that this receives, I've heard that it's super light on the skin, easy to blend, and above everything else-- still manages to look like skin, which I feel sometimes my Maybelline doesn't necessarily achieve.

3.) Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash: For a long time everyone swore by Benefit's They're Real Mascara, which I didn't think lived up to the hype. But beauty vloggers who hated the They're Real Mascara have said that they feel completely different about the Roller Lash and love it. So, I might as well give it a go.


4.) L'Oreal Infallible 24-Hour Eyeshadows: I. WANT. THEM. ALL. I have seen swatches of them and they just all look so unbelievably pigmented. The ones I'm really eyeing though are the shades Amber Rush, With A Twist, Golden Emerald, and Glistening Garnet.



I'm hoping to fulfill some of these lustful wants next month in June, because it's my birthday month so maybe I'll splurge a little. ;) See you! X

P.S. I've just noticed that I don't have a lippie to include in this list, and for me, that is rare, haha!


You may also like

No comments: