October Favorites!

0 Comments


Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Syracuse - Since I've had this I have used it everyday. All of my other foundations have been collecting so much dust. This has so much coverage and you don't even need to use a lot. I use a pump and a half to cover my entire face (sometimes only one pump if I'm having a good skin day), and not a lot comes out of the pump anyway. I like this foundation more than the Nars Sheer Glow, which is another one of my favorite foundations, but with me being an oily girl, I have to powder my face a bit more often when I wear Sheer Glow.

Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder - WOW, was the hype so real. I had heard about the amazing finish you get with this powder for months. So I decided to pop into Sephora and grab the travel size version just to test it out because it was cheaper than the big tub of it. And it's true! The finish you get after "baking" with this over your concealer is AMAZING. It's even better if you apply it with a damp sponge. I'm about to run out so I am definitely ordering the normal size of it.

elf Eyebrow Kit in Dark - What can I say? Nothing else quite does the job like this old favorite. I have used so many brow products, but I always get the look I want by using this $3 eyebrow kit with an angled brush. I will admit, I have never tried using any infamous Anastasia brow products. But to be honest, I'm not quite sure I even want to. This is only $3 and it lasts me for a good amount of time, so I think I'll just stick to this.

NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan - Again, an old favorite for me. I find it to be the perfect color to warm my face up. Not only that but it makes for the best eyeshadow for the crease!

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray - Ladies and gents, finally an AMAZING setting spray from the drugstore. I have tried so many drugstore setting sprays, but nothing has ever given me the finish that this does. It's better than NYX's, elf's, Ulta's... bottom line: YOU. NEED. TO. TRY. THIS. It's pretty pricey for drugstore (ranging anywhere between $13-$18), but compared to one from Urban Decay or Skindinavia, this is worth it. It comes in a cheaper travel size too!

Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer - This has, without a doubt, become my favorite drugstore primer and it's cheap! I don't really have problems with my makeup's wear-time, it's not what I apply primer for. I apply primer for the finish, and this makes my makeup look so much smoother on my skin than when I don't wear it. It feels and looks like lotion and is very lightweight. It has glycerin in it, which softens and moisturizes the skin.

American Apparel Nail Polish in Summer Peach - I know we are going into Winter, but this color is just too gorgeous not to wear. I love wearing pastel colors.

Milani Color Statement Nail Polish in Gold Plated - Look at this picture... do I even have to explain why I love this?

Vera Wang Princess Perfume - My staple fragrance that I have worn for years. I had to include it because it's the only thing I've been wearing these past months.




You may also like

No comments: