Sunset Strip | An Eye Look

0 Comments
I've been really trying to wear more colors on my lids lately. I'm a college student and I usually don't like looking too over the top when I go to class, so I just put together looks for fun when I'm up late at night. This was one of them.
Excuse my wonky eyebrows (I need to get them done soon, haha). 
I was heavily inspired by the colors that make up the sunset. If you've noticed by my past looks, warm looks are what I tend to go for most days because I think it's what looks best on me. I put my NYX Bronzer in the shade Deep Tan all through the crease and even above the crease til it hit the eyebrow. On the inner part of the lid, I have my favorite drugstore eyeshadow (and something you've seen many times on this blog) the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush. In the middle, I actually used a blush in the elf Blush palette in Dark. It's the bottom left color. And then finally on the outer corner, I have the left "crease" shade in the Wet n' Wild Petal Pusher eyeshadow palette. I lined it with my L'Oreal Infallible Super Slim liner that I just recently picked up, which I currently have a love/hate relationship with. And then finally I put on my new holy grail mascara that I picked up a couple of weeks ago, the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. It is seriously AMAZING. My eyelashes have never looked so long and full.

Like I said before, I did this late at night, just trying to experiment with color, which is why I only included a picture of the eyes and nothing else. I didn't really pair it with a lippie or focused on my skin because as I said, this was late at night and my face make up was already breaking down by then.

Hope you enjoyed this post!



You may also like

No comments: