PINK THINGS

0 Comments

I looked at my Modern Rennaisance Palette and then looked at my Carli Bybel Dexule Edition Palette and thought… hey, those colors would compliment each other perfectly.
Base - Mixed Maybelline Matte + Poreless with L'Oreal Pro Glow for foundation, Mixed LA Colors HD Concealer and Tarte Shape Tape for highlighting concealer, set face with Kat Von D Lock t Brightening Powder in the shade Golden and used some Coty Airspun Translucent Powder on oilier areas such as my nose and forehead, NYC Sunny as bronzer, Becca Champagne Pop for highlighter, City Colors Be Matte Blush in Blackberry, a light dusting of Wet n' Wild Reserve Your Cabana all over the face to give it a glow, finished with Wet n' Wild Photofocus Setting Spray
Brows - Anastasia Brow Definer, e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
Eyes - Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette and Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition Palette, L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara 
Note: My earrings are the Tassel Bead earrings from Gap Factory, but they aren't available anymore online. You might find them in store though. They are still available at my local store.


You may also like

No comments: