ABH Prism + Modern Renaissance

0 Comments


When I did this makeup, I had no intention of it coming out like this and I was actually in a rush. By the time I was done, I just had to take a picture of it and post it. Don't you think it just screams "autumn?"

Tutorial

We are starting with lots of crease work, lol! 

1. Beginning with the Modern Renaissance Palette, run the shade burnt orange through and above the crease. 
2. Take the shade Realgar and run it through the crease.
3. Going into the Prism palette, take the shade Saturn and blend it over Realgar.
4. Going back into the Modern Renaissance palette, take the shade Love Letter and blend it on the outer corner and partially through the crease. You're also going to take a VERY small amount of Cyprus Umber from the MR palette just to make that Love Letter shade slightly darker/purpler and put it on the outer corner as well.
5. With your finger, apply the shade Eternal to the lid. (After doing this, you might have to blend out the crease again just so there isn't such a sharp line between Eternal and the colors in your crease.)
6. Apply the shade Pyramid to the inner corner and bring it up to the inner portion of the lid.
7. With a pencil brush, I ran a mix of Realgar and Burnt Orange on the lower lash line and then on the outer corner portion of the lower lashline, I applied Love Letter.
8. I used Maybelline's Lash Sensational as mascara.



On my lips is the Dose of Colors Desi x Katy lipstick in More Creamer Please, lined with NYX's Slim Lip Pencil in Toast.






You may also like

No comments: