A BIT OF BLUE... AND ORANGE

0 Comments


On the eyes 👀: 

After priming my lids with Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and setting it with Maybelline FitMe! Loose Setting powder, I went in with my Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette and applied the shade Butter just above the crease. Then I took the shade Hunts and applied it directly into the crease, making sure to softly diffuse it into the shade Butter that I had placed just above it. With my finger, I applied the shade Pool Party on the inner lid and then, also with my finger, applied the shade Twerk to the middle of the lid. I took the shade Hunts and again and mixed it with a little bit of Jacz, to make the color a bit darker, and applied it to the outer corner. I applied this mixture to the bottom lash line as well. Finally, I went into my ColourPop Golden State of Mind Palette and applied the shade Pay The Piper into my inner corner.

-Sephora Long Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner
- Ardell Faux Mink #810 lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz


Face 👩🏽:
- Nars NRL Foundation
- Maybelline FitMe! Concealer
- Maybelline FitMe! Loose Setting Powder
Colourpop Spoon highlighter
- Sleek Makeup Take A Cheeky Peek blush (middle shade)
- Maybelline FitMe! "Mocha" Pressed Powder as bronzer



Lips 👄:
- NYX Toast lip liner
- NYX London Matte Lip Cream 



You may also like

No comments: