CURRENTLY IN MY SHOPPING CART

0 Comments
There was a good period of time where I walked into stores and absolutely nothing would catch my eye. I turned to online shopping and... same deal. While it may have kept my wallet happy, the fact that I would go to stores excited to find something, only to find nothing left me feeling so underwhelmed. But now, as there have been so many new releases recently, I can finally show you all some of the things that have peaked my interest!

Of course, I have to dedicate an entire space to Zara, haha:




1// Nike Air Huarache in Blue Jay/White/Hyper Violet/Black 2// Forever 21 Colorblocked Crossbody Bag 3// Shop Matte Siren Dress Shirt and Skirt 4// Forever 21 Cropped Denim Jacket

And that's it! I already plan on making an order to get some things soon. But for other items... I think I'll wait to see if they get any cheaper. What's in your shopping cart?



You may also like

No comments: