COLOURPOP X SEPHORA LOOK #1

0 Comments

ColourPop just released their limited edition collection with Sephora and their eye shadow palettes contain all shimmers. This turned a lot of people off, but I am here to show you that you CAN create a pretty eye look using all shimmers.



I started by creating a halo around the eye by running the shade Easy Go from the ColourPop Semi Precious palette through my crease, slightly above my crease, outer and inner corner. Then I went into the ColourPop Golden State of Mind Palette I ran the shade Tinker Time below the red in the crease, and the outer corner. Finally, with my finger, I applied the shade Golden Egg on the center of the lid and the inner corner. I used that shade Easy Go as a blush too! I also applied ColourPop's Super Shock Highlighter in Wisp on my cheeks.

Follow me on my IG: @makeupkendrick. 






You may also like

No comments: