OVER THE MOON

0 Comments

I used ABH’s Modern Renaissance, Prism palette, and the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette for the transition shades, but the star of the show is this lid shade, which is actually a highlighter by ColourPop called “Over the Moon.” It’s a bit to glittery for me to use as a cheek highlight, so I used it on my lid instead.

Using the Prism Palette, I started putting Lure eyeshadow through the crease (you could actually use the shade Buon Fresco from the Modern Renaissance palette as well because they are virtually the same shade ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. ) Then with the Modern Renaissance palette, I took the shade Love Letter and ran it over the Lure shade. I took the black from the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette on the outer corner because I like this black better than the one that comes in the Prism Palette. The one in the Jaclyn Hill palette is just easier to blend. Then with my finger, I applied ColourPop's Super Shock Highlighter in "Over the Moon" on the lid. I added more black on the outer corner to make the blend between it and the lid shade more seemless. I ran that Lure shade on my lower lashline and the black just on the outer bit of my lower lashline and added mascara. My lip color is ColourPop's "Trap" Ultra Matte Lip. 



You may also like

No comments: