October Favorites!

0 Comments
IT'S FAVORITES TIMEEEEEEEE!

Let's start off with the eyeshadow palettes, since I have included three of them, haha!

First up is the ever so popular ABH Modern Renaissance palette. I've had this product for some time now, but with the fall season settling in, I've pulled it out of my drawer and it's again become a current favorite of mine. Of course, I have to mention the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill palette. Despite all the drama that surrounded this palette, it quite honestly has almost every shade you could ever need. It's definitely a palette I'd recommend to someone who isn't really into makeup, but wants that one palette to get any look they want to achieve when they do where it. The last palette I want to mention is the Dose of Colors Desi x Katy "The Girls" palette. The colors in this are INCREDIBLE. The shades Turbosan and Harpoon are so unique. Unlike any other shadows I have in my collection.


Moving on to face products: I have two foundation favorites. The first is the L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation. When I first tried out this foundation, I didn't like it that much. I'd only use it to mix in with other foundations. But one day I gave it another go and it looked amazing. I've been hooked ever since. Not to mention, it's such a good color match to my skin tone. The second foundation favorite I have is relatively new to me, but the past two weeks that I've been using it, it's been a dream. It's the Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir. It gives good coverage and isn't too matte nor dewy. It's gives a nice, natural finish to the skin. It almost reminds me of the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation and also... kind of smells like it (conspiracy???).


Time to talk about what I think is THE BEST SETTING POWDER IN THE DRUGSTORE. Strong claims, I know... but it leaves me skin looking so smooth. It's the Maybelline Fit Me! Loose Finishing Powder. It is amazing! I use the shade Fair Light to set highlighted areas. I'm thinking about getting two shades darker to set my face. The final favorite I have, as far as base makeup goes, is the Wet n' Wild Mega Cushion Highlighter. I love the put this on underneath my foundation to amp up the glow. It works just as fine over foundation as well. 

L-R: Stila's Beso, DOC's More Creamer Please, WnW's Mega Cushion Highlighter

I've got two lip products to mention. First is the Stila Liquid Lipstick in Beso. I thought no other red would match up to my beloved, limited edition RiRi Woo from MAC Cosmetics. But this color is everything I look for in a red. Now I know that if I ever run out of my last RiRi Woo lipstick, I will have something that can take it's place. Second up is my perfect nude shade. Out of the two nude lipsticks released in the Desi x Katy collection, the shade More Creamer Please was the one geared toward Desi Perkins' complexion. Desi Perkins and I happen to wear the same foundation shades, so I thought that if this lipstick looked that good on her complexion, it would look good on me too. AND IT DOES. I don't have any nude lipstick that compares to this shade. It almost has a bit of a yellow tone in it, which is actually perfect for me because I have yellow undertones. It really is the perfect nude.

I have two non-beauty products. One is a skincare item and the other is a perfume. The Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sakuri Babyfacial is by far the priciest skincare item I have ever owned... but it's also the most effective skincare product I've ever owned. I purchased this after watching Wayne Goss recommend it and after using this for months, my skin has never looked better. My final favorite goes to the perfume La Vie Est Belle. It's a sweet, woody smell that's PERFECT for fall. I would love this in candle form.

Have any of you tried these products? What do you think of them? Comment down below ;)




You may also like

No comments: