Vampy Fall Makeup

0 Comments

This look is based slightly off of a look Melissa Alatorre created in this YouTube video. She used Laura Lee's new Cat's Pyjamas palette, but I used shades I had that I thought were similar. She also ended up pairing it with a nude lip, while I decided to choose a dark vampy shade.

I used the ABH Modern Renaissance palette mostly to create this look. First I went into the crease with the shade Burnt Orange. To deepen, I went in over that with the shade Realgar. I then mixed the two shades Antique Bronze and Buon Fresco and put that on the outer lid. I didn't quite have a shade like the one Melissa put on her lid, so I had to mix a couple of shades to get it. Looking back, I realized I probably could have used my L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Glistening Garnet to get the closest match but I forgot that I owned it. Instead I used the purple shimmery shade from my Kat von D Fever Ray eyeshadow trio and mixed it with the Cranapple and Royalty shade from my Jaclyn Hill palette. Seems like overkill, I know, but it was the closest I could get. I took the shade Queen from the Jaclyn Hill palette and put it on the inner corner and finally I took the black shade and darkened the outer corner. I followed the same steps on the lower lash line and followed it up with black eyeliner and L'Oreal Lash Paradise mascara.

On the skin: Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Mix Foundation in Soft Honey, Tarte Shape Tape in Medium, Maybelline Fit Me! Loose Setting Powder in Fair Light, Sonia Kashuk Goddess Bronzer, City Colors Be Matte Blush in Blackberry, Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter. On the brows is my e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Dark. On the lips is NYX Lip Liner in Dark Purple topped off with Milani's Matte Fearless lipstick.



You may also like

No comments: